The California Improvement Network (CIN) is a learning and action network that aims to advance the Quadruple Aim by identifying and spreading better ideas for care delivery, and by strengthening relationships between commercial and safety net provider and health plan communities in California.
CIN is a CHCF project managed by Healthforce Center at UCSF, an organization dedicated to helping health care organizations drive and navigate change.
Better Ideas for Health Care Delivery
CIN accelerates the spread of quality improvement innovation through:
- Connection: Partner meetings, affinity groups, and other opportunities to build and strengthen connections among partners and members to increase quality improvement capacity.
- Learning: Webinars, workshops, and resources that advance knowledge and skills for early and advanced learners.
- Action: Partners and members of the network act on what they have learned and identify and implement quality improvement initiatives.
Three Priority Areas to Accelerate the Spread of Innovation
To achieve its goals, CIN will focus on the following three critical priority areas in 2020 and 2021:
- Resilient leadership: the foundation for all improvement efforts
- Addressing social needs that impact health: health begins where people live, work, and play
- Providing care differently: new methods, future thinking
Join CIN to get the latest quality improvement resources, tips, and tools delivered straight to your inbox.