The California Health Care Foundation is leading the way to better care for all Californians, particularly those whose needs are not well served by the status quo. We work to ensure that people have access to the care they need, when they need it, at a price they can afford.
CHCF informs policymakers and industry leaders, invests in ideas and innovations, and connects with changemakers to create a more responsive, patient-centered health care system.
CHCF makes available our financial statements and federal tax returns for the latest two fiscal years:
- Independent Auditors Report and Financial Statements, 2018 and 2019 (PDF)
- Independent Auditors Report and Financial Statements, 2017 and 2018 (PDF)
- Independent Auditors Report and Financial Statements, 2016 and 2017 (PDF)
- CHCF IRS Form 990 for 2018 (PDF)
- CHCF IRS Form 990 for 2017 (PDF)
- CHCF IRS Form 990 for 2016 (PDF)
Whistleblower procedure: Corporate compliance issues or ethics complaints can be filed anonymously through the third-party Global Compliance website.