Below are the 10 CHCF releases that drew the most interest in 2015. These reports, projects, events, and infographics cover a wide range of issues on which CHCF is keenly focused, including health care coverage and costs, the Medi-Cal program, palliative and end-of-life care, behavioral health, and opioid safety.
- California Health Insurers: Brink of Change and The Private Insurance Market in California, 2013
(Almanac report and data visualization)
- Nursing 2.0: Improving Care Through Technology
(Two-part report and slideshow)
- ACA 411: Tracking Health Reform in California
(Data tool with analysis and data export)
- Community Screenings of 'Being Mortal'
(Request for applications, discussion guide and events map)
- Data Symposium and Webinar on High Utilizers of Medi-Cal Services
(Live event, infographic, event recording, and materials)
- Health Care Costs 101 and US Health Care Spending: Who Pays?
(Report, interactive graphic, and data files)
- Uneven Terrain: Mapping Palliative Care Need and Supply in California
(Data visualization and download)
- Fine Print: Rules for Exchanging Behavioral Health Information in California and Webinar
(Report, infographic, and webinar)
- RN Role Reimagined: How Empowering Registered Nurses Can Improve Primary Care
- Regional Opioid Safety Coalitions
(Request for applications and related materials)
The CHCF Blog: Top Three Articles
- The Curious Case of ZDoggMD
- Medi-Cal 2020: New Waiver in Sight, But Long-Term Vision Needed
- Fresh Data on ACA 411 Show Impacts of Health Reform