- Center to Advance Palliative Care
National member-based organization providing training, tools, and technical assistance to support palliative care growth.
- Coalition for Compassionate Care of California
Statewide collaborative dedicated to the advancement of palliative medicine and high-quality, compassionate end-of-life care.
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
Nonprofit membership organization representing hospice and palliative care programs and professionals in the United States.
- California Hospice and Palliative Care Association
Statewide membership association that promotes the delivery of palliative and hospice care through education and advocacy.
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Association representing nearly 5,000 physicians, nurses, and other professionals in the specialty of hospice and palliative medicine.
- Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association
Group representing 11,000 nurses and offering educational products and services to advance skills in all levels of nursing.
- Social Work Hospice and Palliative Care Network
National network of psychosocial palliative care professionals dedicated to championing best practices, research, and advocacy for the palliative and hospice social work field.
Related Tags:Serious Illness & End-of-Life Care