The California Health Care Foundation (CHCF) is working hard to ensure that all low-income Californians can get the care they need, when and where they need it, and at a price they can afford.
CHCF welcomes opportunities to speak with journalists on health care issues. We can connect you with the appropriate staff and partners who have expertise in the topic you are covering. To speak with staff, or for any other press inquiries, contact:
- Eric Antebi, Director of Communications (510.587.3114)
- Sally Mudd, Director of External Engagement: health data, the California Health Care Almanac (510.587.3135)
- Lisa Aliferis, Senior Communications Officer: behavioral health, opioid safety, CHCF Health Care Leadership Program (510.587.3159)
- Steven Birenbaum, Senior Communications Officer: serious illness and end-of-life care, maternity care (510.587.3157)
- Avram Goldstein, Senior Engagement Officer: the CHCF Blog, state health policy (510.587.3154)
- Anne Sunderland, Senior Communications Officer: ACA, access to care, insurance coverage, Medi-Cal, health workforce (510.587.3176)
Learn about our support for health care journalism.