Online Convening — Adapting to COVID-19: Preparing and Supporting Community Health Workers and Promotores
About This Event
CHCF is hosting an online convening for those who are supporting community health workers and promotores (CHW/Ps) in training and employment environments.
- Capture shared challenges CHW/Ps are experiencing during the COVID-19 response
- Understand shifts in CHW/P roles as a result of COVID-19
- Understand emerging successes in supporting CHW/Ps in effectively navigating these changes
- Identify tips and resources to support CHW/Ps
- Online meeting using computer and phone.
- A few pre-identified contributors will share briefly in each area, followed by participation from all webinar attendees.
Please contact CHCF Senior Program Officer Carlina Hansen if you have questions about this event.
Los Angeles Department of Health Services
Vision y Compromiso
Transitions Clinic Network