CIN Partner Meeting — Building Resilient Leadership and Addressing Social Needs
About This Event
Please note: This event is not open to the public. It is for representatives of California Improvement Network (CIN) partner organizations only.
This partner meeting of the CIN aims to continue to establish network connections and build relationships among partners with the goal of accelerating the spread of innovation in care delivery. As the only network in California that brings together commercial and safety-net provider organizations, health plans, and quality improvement groups, CIN fosters valuable cross-sector relationships across the state.
This CIN Partner meeting will focus on the following objectives:
- Establish network connections and begin to build or strengthen relationships between partners
- Increase knowledge, share current efforts, and identify action steps to make progress in two CIN priority areas for action and learning:
- Building resilient leadership
- Addressing social needs that impact health
- Provide feedback on CIN programming for 2020-2021 cycle
CIN is a project of the Calfornia Health Care Foundation, and is managed by Healthforce Center at the University of California, San Francisco.
For more information about CIN or this event, please contact [email protected].