The California Health Care Foundation (CHCF) is helping to make the health care system work better for all Californians, particularly those whose needs are not well served by the status quo. We work to ensure that people have access to the care they need, when they need it, at a price they can afford.
CHCF welcomes opportunities to speak with journalists on health care issues. We can connect you with the appropriate staff and partners who have expertise in the topic you are covering. To speak with staff or for all other press inquiries, contact:
- Eric Antebi, Director of Communications (510.587.3114)
- Sally Mudd, Director of External Engagement, health data, the California Health Care Almanac (510.587.3135)
- Lisa Aliferis, Senior Communications Officer, behavioral health, opioid safety, CHCF Health Care Leadership Program (510.587.3159)
- Steven Birenbaum, Senior Communications Officer, serious illness and end-of-life care, maternity care (510.587.3157)
- Avram Goldstein, Senior Engagement Officer, The CHCF Blog, state health policy (510.587.3154)
- Anne Sunderland, Senior Communications Officer, ACA, access to care, insurance coverage, Medi-Cal, health workforce (510.587.3176)
For an overview of our work, see our most recent publications, projects, and events.
Learn about our support for health care journalism.