We recommend that you use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari as your browser. If you have not received an email from Salesforce with a link to complete your registration, or if you have forgotten your username, please contact [email protected].
How to Submit a Deliverable
- Log into the CHCF Grantee Community Portal.
- Click the arrow to expand the list of deliverables. All deliverables for the grant will be listed, even ones that have already been submitted and approved. If you have multiple active grants, make sure you are selecting the arrow for the correct grant to upload your deliverable to. If the grant doesn’t appear on the list please contact, [email protected].
- Find the deliverable you’d like to submit. Click on the paper and pen icon.
- Scroll down the page and select the choose file icon.
- Select the document you’d like to upload and click open. Your document name should be listed under the choose file and upload icons.
- If the document you selected is listed, then click upload. If it isn’t listed, go back to to the choose file step. Once uploaded, the file appears above the choose file and upload icons. You may upload multiple documents to satisfy a deliverable. Follow the instructions in steps above for each document.
- Once you have uploaded all necessary files, navigate to the bottom of the page and click save.
- Once you have clicked save, scroll up and click review.
- Click the document link to make sure it opens. If all is correct, click submit. You will receive a prompt asking if you’re sure you want to submit — you cannot edit deliverable uploads once they’ve been submitted.
- When you click OK, you will be returned to the Salesforce homepage.
Congratulations — you have successfully submitted a deliverable!