Webinar — Introduction to Coordinated Entry for People Experiencing Homelessness
About This Event
On any given day, more than 150,000 people experience homelessness in California. CHCF and Homebase are hosting a three-part webinar series designed to foster cross-system coordination between the health and homeless sectors.
The first webinar, on August 25 from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM (PT), will provide an introduction to Coordinated Entry, a process each community sets up to ensure people experiencing or at risk of homelessness are prioritized for resources based on severity of need.
The webinar will feature:
- A welcome by Michelle Schneidermann, MD, director of the California Health Care Foundation’s People-Centered Care team
- “Coordinated Entry 101” by Gillian Morshedi, directing attorney, Homebase
- Opportunities to ask questions about the basics of homeless response systems and Coordinated Entry
Future webinars will cover:
- Engaging the Health Care Sector in Coordinated Entry (September 2021)
- Communities in Action: Sharing Data Across Health and Homeless Systems of Care (September 2021)