Health Care Quality Improvement Reports
CIN partner organizations meet throughout the year to share ideas and lessons from their work. Read about their top priorities and how they are responding to new demands in the health care environment.
- CIN Connections, Summer 2018: Beyond the Exam Room
- CIN Connections, Spring 2018: Healing the Healers
- Success in Payment Reform, April 2017 Partner Meeting Report
- More Than Health Care to Improve Health, Addressing Social Needs Through Community Partnerships, December 2016 Partner Meeting Report
- The Engine for Excellent Care, New Directions for Primary Care Teams, August 2016 Partner Meeting Report
- Trends in Serving Patients Inside and Outside the Provider Office, April 2016 Partner Meeting Report
- Patient and Member Engagement Post-ACA, January 2016 Partner Meeting Report
- Behavioral and Physical Health Care, November 2015 Partner Meeting Report
- Provider Engagement, July 2015 Partner Meeting Report
- Pay for Performance, January 2015 Partner Meeting Report
Key Quality Improvement Topics
Need to get up to speed quickly on a topic? We’ve compiled and curated key resources to provide a knowledge base on crucial topics.
Webinars and Workshops
Sign up for an upcoming CIN event or see materials from past events to learn real-world lessons from those who have implemented quality improvement projects. To stay apprised of future webinars and events offered through CIN, sign up for our CIN newsletter.