SB 1004 Implementation Technical Assistance Series: Gauging and Promoting Sustainability and Success
About This Event
Palliative care providers and managed care plans should develop strategies to track and evaluate the quality of implemented SB 1004 palliative care services, identify potential barriers to program success and longevity, and collaborate on strategies to promote the delivery of high-quality palliative care.
- Review information from DHCS regarding initial program reporting requirements
- Describe resources available to measure palliative care quality
- Outline process steps to select quality metrics based on local needs, resources, and challenges
- Create processes for routine program review and quality assessment
- Outline factors that promote sustainability and scaling of services
A recording of the webinar addressing these issues, as well as slides and additional resources from the in-person workshops on this technical assistance series (TAS) topic, are available below.