CHCF is updating its list of evaluation consultants. We invite you to provide information about your organization, your expertise, and the services you provide.
The California Health Care Foundation (CHCF) is dedicated to advancing meaningful, measurable improvements in the way the health care delivery system provides care to the people of California, particularly those with low incomes and those whose needs are not well served by the status quo. We work to ensure that people have access to the care they need, when they need it, at a price they can afford.
We are compiling a reference list of potential evaluation consultants. We invite you to provide information about your organization, your expertise, and the services you provide so that we may keep you in mind. If you are interested, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 PM on Friday, December 8, 2017.
Please submit this information using the Excel template provided under Document Downloads. Brevity is appreciated. You may also submit supporting materials if desired. Feel free to circulate this request to colleagues outside of your organization.
Use the Excel template to submit the following information:
- Name of organization
- Name and contact information for preferred staff to receive requests for proposals and/or other initial outreach about a potential evaluation project
- Location(s) of organization
- Size of organization (number of staff, annual operating budget)
- Organization's website(s)
- Name of, title of, and contact information for key evaluation staff
- Methodological expertise of evaluation staff (e.g., outcomes evaluation, return-on-investments analyses, etc.)
- Health care-related content expertise of evaluation staff (e.g., mental health care, women's health care, etc.)
- Recent client list. Please:
- Note experience with philanthropic organizations.
- Note whether your organization has worked for CHCF in the recent past (last five years), and if so, provide a list of past engagements.
- Provide links to two to three products from recent evaluation engagements (last five years) completed for other clients as examples of your work.
- Your fee/billable rate structure
- Typical size of engagements in terms of staff and dollars
- Any other relevant information you wish to share