This webinar explored how technology can help providers and organizations better manage chronic illness, care transitions, and specialty referrals.
This webinar explored how technology can help providers and organizations better manage chronic illness, care transitions, and specialty referrals. Three companies in which CHCF has invested will share their innovations and answer your questions:
- Asthmapolis makes an FDA-cleared sensor that tracks asthma symptoms and inhaler usage and a mobile app that provides tailored information to patients and providers in an effort to better manage asthma.
- CareInSync offers a proprietary mobile platform that allows care teams to collaborate on patient transition plans to expedite discharges and reduce readmissions.
- Direct Dermatology is a telemedicine company that provides remote dermatology consultations, expanding access to convenient and affordable specialty care.
Learn how technology is improving quality and access, and reducing costs in health care. Hear from:
- Diane Kaye, MS, senior vice president of business development, Asthmapolis
- Siva Subramanian, PhD, CEO and founder, CareInSync
- Rajnish Gupta, MD, PhD, chief medical officer, Direct Dermatology
A recording of the webinar and the presentation slides are available below.